Hand felted self adornments and nuances ~ imbued with emotion and soul ~ organically influenced by the nature of wool ~ stunningly illustrated by Raquel.

Wednesday, May 28, 2014

My intrigue with Frida Kahlo's adorning art continues 
"What Frida Felt" Chokers
  
Denim, Lobster Bisque, Willow-Orange & Fall Forest

“I used to think I was the strangest person in the world but then I thought there are so many people in the world, there must be someone just like me who feels bizarre and flawed in the same ways I do. I would imagine her, and imagine that she must be out there thinking of me too. Well, I hope that if you are out there and read this and know that, yes, it's true I'm here, and I'm just as strange as you.” 
Frida Kahlo
Sheep Medicine Girl constructed of sheep vertebrae, 
coyote and rabbit fur, dons her customized Frida neckwear as well.  

No comments: